I am a postdoctoral researcher in mathematics. At the moment I am working in the research group of Prof. Dr. David Krejcirik at CTU in Prague.
I completed my PhD under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Christiane Tretter at University of Bern in Switzerland.
Then I was a Honorary Research Associate at the Department of Mathematics at University College London where I worked in the research group of Prof. Dr. Alex Sobolev. My research was funded by an Early Postdoc.Mobility fellowship of the Swiss National Science Foundation.
Spectral theory of non-self-adjoint operators, especially spectral analysis of systems of singular (partial-) differential and integral operators; applications to mathematical physics.
Spectral analysis of the spin-boson Hamiltonian with two photons for arbitrary coupling.
O.O. Ibrogimov, Ann. Henri Poincarè 19 (11), 3561–3579 (2018)
On the spectrum of an operator in truncated Fock space.
O.O. Ibrogimov and C. Tretter, Operator Theory: Advances and Applications 263, 321-334 (2018)
Essential spectrum of non-self-adjoint singular matrix differential operators.
O.O. Ibrogimov, J. Math. Anal. Appl. 451(1), 473-496 (2017)
Essential spectrum of elliptic systems of pseudo-differential operators.
O.O. Ibrogimov and C. Tretter, J. Pseudo-Differ. Oper. Appl. 8(2), 147-166 (2017)
Functional Equations and the Cauchy Mean Value Theorem.
Z.M. Balogh, O.O. Ibrogimov and B.S. Mityagin, Aequat. Math. 90, 683-697 (2016)
Analysis of the essential spectrum of singular matrix differential operators.
O.O. Ibrogimov, P. Siegl and C. Tretter, J. Differential Equations 260(4), 3881-3926 (2016)
Essential spectrum of systems of singular differential equations.
O.O. Ibrogimov, H. Langer, M. Langer and C. Tretter, Acta Sci. Math. (Szeged) 79 (3-4), 423-465 (2013)
Spectral analysis of the spin-boson Hamiltonian with two bosons for arbitrary coupling. The cases of bounded dispersion relation.
O.O. Ibrogimov (2018)
Essential spectra of non-self-adjoint block operator matrices due to singularity.
O.O. Ibrogimov and P. Siegl (2018)
On the equality of Lagrangian means.
O.O. Ibrogimov and Sh. Ibragimov (2018)
Recent & forthcoming talks
- 13 November 2018, "Quantum Circle" – seminar of the Doppler Institute, Prague, Czech Republic.
- 18 September 2018, "Mathematical analysis and its applications in Physics", Samarkand, Uzbekistan.
- 11 June 2018, "10th Birman Conference in Spectral Theory", Euler Institute, Russia.
- 20 February 2018, "Mathematical Challenges in Quantum Mechanics", Rome, Italy.
- 25 January 2018, Applied Analysis Seminar, TU Darmstadt, Germany.
- 31 October 2017, Functional Analysis Seminar, University of Oxford, UK.
- 8 June 2017, "Mathematical aspects of the physics with non-self-adjoint operators", Marseille, France.
London Analysis Seminar
Conferences in Spectral Theory and Mathematical Physics
International Mathematics Competition for University Students (IMC)
Al-Khorezmi International Mathematical Olympiad for University Students (AKHIMO)