Work Address:Břehová 78/7, 115 19 Old Town, Prague, Czechia.
I am a postdoctoral researcher in the Quantum dynamics, optics and information (Q3) group at Faculty of Nuclear Sciences and Physical Engineering of Czech Technical University in Prague, since March 2017. We address various important open questions in the study of both quantum and classical random walks, focusing both on theoretical investigation and experimental results.
Quantum theory: walks, open systems, algorithms, transport, correlations.
- Quantum synchronization of few-body systems under collective dissipation
Phys. Rev. A 101, 042121 (2020) [PDF]
- Quantum synchronization in a collision model
Phys. Rev. A 100, 012133 (2019) [PDF]
- Non-Markovianity and bound states in quantum walks with a phase impurity
J. Phys. A 52, 225302 (2019) [PDF]
- Continuous dynamical decoupling and decoherence-free subspaces for qubits with tunable interaction
Quantum Inf. Process. 18, 156 (2019) [PDF]
- Optimization and experimental realization of the quantum permutation algorithm
Phys. Rev. A 96, 062339 (2017) [PDF].
- Coherent transport over an explosive percolation lattice
J. Phys. A 50, 15 (2017) [PDF]
- Two-dimensional quantum walk under artificial magnetic field
Phys. Rev. A 92, 042324 (2015) [PDF]
- Qubit state transfer via discrete-time quantum walks
J. Phys. A 48, 22 (2015) [PDF]
Sabancı University, İstanbul, Turkey - Postdoctoral researcher
(October 2016 - March 2017)
We considered various subjects in colloboration with Prof. Z. Gedik, including the Wigner function representation of quantum states, mutually unbiased bases, non-classical correlations and an application of quantum permutation algorithm.
Sarayköy Nuclear Research and Training Center, Ankara, Turkey - Trainee
(June 2009 - August 2009)
I had experience on ESR dosimetry, particularly food irradiation detection; chronological dating with thermoluminescence and optically stimulated luminescence; efficiency calibration of gama-ray spectrometer; specification of neutron flux from a given source; half-life measurement of unstable nuclei; material characterizing via thermal analysis methods.